Terms and Condition
Healbus.com or Healbus Ambulance Service is owned and maintained by Healbus Ambulance Service Firm ( A Proprietorship Firm). Healbus.com or Healbus Ambulance Service is intended only to serve as a preliminary medium of contact and exchange of information for its users / members / visitors who have a bonafide intention to contact and/or be contacted for the purposes related to genuine existing job vacancies and for other career enhancement services.
USE TO BE IN CONFORMITY WITH THE PURPOSE:
Healbus Ambulance Service and related products) or service or product that is subscribe to or used (whether the same is paid for by you or not) is meant for the Purpose and only the exclusive use of the subscriber/registered user. Copying or downloading or recreating or sharing passwords or sublicensing or sharing in any manner which is not in accordance with these terms, is a misuse of the Platform or service or product and Healbus Ambulance Service reserves its rights to act in such manner as to protect its loss of revenue or reputation or claim damages including stopping your service or access and reporting to relevant authorities. In the event you are found to be copying or misusing or transmitting or crawling any data or photographs or graphics or any information available on Healbus Ambulance Service for any purpose other than that being a bonafide Purpose, we reserve the right to take such action that we deem fit including stopping access and claiming damages
The site is a public site with free access and Healbus Ambulance Service assumes no liability for the quality and genuineness of responses. Healbus Ambulance Service cannot monitor the responses that a person may receive in response to information he/she has displayed on the site. The individual/company would have to conduct its own background checks on the bonafide nature of all response(s).
Healbus Ambulance Service will not be liable on account of any inaccuracy of information on this web site. It is the responsibility of the visitor to further research the information on the site. Any breach of privacy or of the information provided by the consumer to Healbus Ambulance Service to be placed on the website by technical or any other means is not the responsibility of Healbus Ambulance Service. Healbus Ambulance Service does not guarantee confidentiality of information provided to it by any person acquiring/using all/any information displayed on the Healbus Ambulance Servicewebsite or any of its other websites / domains owned and operated by Healbus Ambulance Service.
Healbus Ambulance Service does not share personally identifiable data of any individual with other companies / entities without obtaining permission except with those acting as our agents.. Healbus Ambulance Service shall share all such information that it has in its possession in response to legal process, such as a court order or subpoena. The user shall not utilize the services offered by Healbus Ambulance Service/ Healbus Ambulance Service in any manner so as to impair the interests and functioning of Healbus.com/Healbus Ambulance Service. The user undertakes not to duplicate, download publish, modify and distribute material on Healbus Ambulance Service unless specifically authorized by Healbus Ambulance Service in this regard.
The user undertakes to use Healbus Ambulance Service for his/her own purposes. Using content from Healbus Ambulance Service for derivative works with a commercial motive without prior written consent from Healbus Ambulance Service is strictly prohibited.
Users undertake that the services offered by Healbus.com/ Healbus Ambulance Service shall not be utilized to upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available either directly or indirectly, any unsolicited bulk e-mail or unsolicited commercial e-mail. Healbus Ambulance Service reserves the right to filter and monitor and block the emails sent by you/user using the servers maintained by Healbus Ambulance Service to relay emails. All attempts shall be made by Healbus Ambulance Service and the user to abide by International Best Practices in containing and eliminating Spam.
Users shall not spam the platform maintained by Healbus.com/ Healbus Ambulance Service or indiscriminately and repeatedly post jobs/forward mail indiscriminately etc. Any conduct of the user in violation of this clause shall entitle Healbus Ambulance Service to forthwith terminate all services to the user without notice and to forfeit any amounts paid by him.
The user shall not upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information that is unlawful, or which may potentially be perceived as being harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable.
The user expressly states that the resume/insertion or information/ data being fed into the network of Healbus Ambulance Service by the user is correct and complete in all respects and does not contain any false, distorted, manipulated, fraudulent or misleading facts or averments. Healbus Ambulance Service expressly disclaims any liability arising out of the said resume insertion/information/ data so fed into the network of Healbus Ambulance Service by the user. Further, the user agrees to indemnify Healbus Ambulance Service for all losses incurred by Healbus Ambulance Service due to any false, distorted, manipulated, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, fraudulent or misleading facts or otherwise objectionable averments made by the user on the network of Healbus Ambulance Service.
The User is solely responsible for maintaining confidentiality of the User password and user identification and all activities and transmission performed by the User through his user identification and shall be solely responsible for carrying out any online or off-line transaction involving credit cards / debit cards or such other forms of instruments or documents for making such transactions and Healbus Ambulance Service assumes no responsibility or liability for their improper use of information relating to such usage of credit cards / debit cards used by the subscriber online / off-line.
The User/Subscriber/Visitor to Healbus Ambulance Service and/or its affiliated websites does hereby specifically agree that he/she shall, at all times, comply with the requirements of the Information Technology Act, 2000 as also rules, regulations, guidelines, bye laws and notifications made there under, while assessing or feeding any resume/ insertion or information/data into the computers, computer systems or computer network of Healbus Ambulance Service. The said User/ subscriber/ visitor to Healbus Ambulance Service and/or its affiliated websites does further unequivocally declare that in case he violates any provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and/or rules, regulations, guidelines, byelaws and notifications made there under, he shall alone be responsible for all his acts, deeds and things and that he alone shall be liable for civil and criminal liability there under or under any other law for the time being in force.
The User is solely responsible for obtaining, at his own cost, all licenses, permits, consents, approvals and intellectual property or other rights as may be required by the user for using the Service.
THE USER REPRESENTS, WARRANTS AND COVENANTS THAT ITS USE OF HEALBUS AMBULANCE SERVICE SHALL NOT BE DONE IN A MANNER SO AS TO:
- Violate any applicable local, provincial, state, national or international law, statute, ordinance, rule or regulation;
- Interfere with or disrupt computer networks connected to Healbus Ambulance Service;
- Impersonate any other person or entity, or make any misrepresentation as to your employment by or affiliation with any other person or entity;
- Forge headers or in any manner manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any user information;
- Interfere with or disrupt the use of Healbus Ambulance Service by any other user, nor "stalk", threaten, or in any manner harass another user;
- Use Healbus Ambulance Service in such a manner as to gain unauthorized entry or access to the computer systems of others;
- Reproduce, copy, modify, sell, store, distribute or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes Healbus Ambulance Service, or any component thereof (including, but not limited to any materials or information accessible through Healbus Ambulance Service);
- Use content from the Site for derivative works with a commercial motive without prior written consent of the Healbus Ambulance Service.
- Use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of Healbus Ambulance Service; or
- Impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Healbus Ambulance Service infrastructure.
- Spam Healbus.com/Healbus Ambulance Service by indiscriminately and repeatedly posting content or forwarding mail that may be considered spam etc.
- Access data not intended for you or log into server or account that you are not authorized to access;
- Constitute an act of reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembling, deciphering or otherwise attempting to derive the source code for the Site or any related technology or any part thereof
- Engage in “framing,” “mirroring,” or otherwise simulating the appearance or function of the Site
- Attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network;
- Use automated means to crawl and/or scrape content from Healbus Ambulance Service and to manually scrape content from Healbus Ambulance Service;
- The Site uses technological means to exclude Robots etc. from crawling it and scraping content. You undertake not to circumvent these methods.
- Access the Site except through the interfaces expressly provided by Healbus Ambulance Service;
- Attempt or breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- Providing deep links into Healbus Ambulance Service without prior permission of Healbus Ambulance Service is prohibited. Extracting data from Healbus Ambulance Service using any automated process such as spiders, crawlers etc. or through any manual process for a purpose which has not been authorised in writing.
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available either directly or indirectly, any unsolicited bulk e-mail or unsolicited commercial e-mail.
- Subscribers shall under no circumstance sublicense, assign, or transfer the License, and any attempt at such sublicense, assignment or transfer is void.
- Constitute hosting, modifying, uploading, posting, transmitting, publishing, or distributing any material or information
- For which you do not have all necessary rights and licenses;
- Which infringes, violates, breaches or otherwise contravenes the rights of any third party, including any copyright, trademark, patent, rights of privacy or publicity or any other proprietary right;
- Which contains a computer virus, or other code, files or programs intending in any manner to disrupt or interfere with the functioning of Healbus Ambulance Service, or that of other computer systems;
- That is grossly harmful, harassing, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, disparaging, relating to money laundering or unlawful, or which may potentially be perceived as being harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous/blasphemous, vulgar, obscene, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever;
- Which constitutes or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to other liability, or otherwise violate applicable law;
- That deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- That belongs to another person and to which the user does not have any right to;
- That harm minors in any way;
- That threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
The user shall not infringe on any intellectual property rights of any person / entity or retain information / download any information from any computer system or otherwise with an intention to do so.
Healbus Ambulance Service will make best efforts to do so but does not warrant that any of the web sites or any affiliate site(s) or network system linked to it is free of any operational errors nor does it warrant that it will be free of any virus, computer contaminant, worm, or other harmful components. The subscription of a user shall be subject to Quotas as applicable and as advised. E-Mails provided as part of contact details are expected to be genuine and access to such email accounts is available to authorised personnel only.
Healbus Ambulance Service shall not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by reason of any disclosure (inadvertent or otherwise) of any information concerning the user's account and / or information relating to or regarding online transactions using credit cards / debit cards and / or their verification process and particulars nor for any error, omission or inaccuracy with respect to any information so disclosed and used whether or not in pursuance of a legal process or otherwise.
Payments for the services offered by Healbus Ambulance Service shall be on a 100% advance basis. Refund if any will be at the sole discretion of Healbus Ambulance Service. Healbus Ambulance Service offers no guarantees whatsoever for the accuracy or timeliness of the refunds reaching the Customers card/bank accounts. Healbus Ambulance Service gives no guarantees of server uptime or applications working properly. All is on a best effort basis and liability is limited to refund of amount only. Healbus Ambulance Service undertakes no liability for free services. Healbus Ambulance Service reserves its right to amend / alter or change all or any disclaimers or terms of agreements at any time without any prior notice. All terms / disclaimers whether specifically mentioned or not shall be deemed to be included if any reference is made to them.
Subscriber/user acknowledges and agrees that Healbus.com/Healbus Ambulance Service, at its sole discretion and without prejudice to other rights and remedies that it may have under the applicable laws, shall be entitled to set off the amount paid or payable by a subscriber/user against any amount(s) payable by Subscriber/user to Healbus Ambulance Service under any other agreement or commercial relationship towards other products/services.
Healbus Ambulance Service further reserves its right to post the data on the website Healbus Ambulance Service or on such other affiliated sites and publications as Healbus Ambulance Service may deem fit and proper at no extra cost to the subscriber / user.
The subscription / agreement between Healbus Ambulance Service and the subscriber / user is not a "non-poach agreement" nor can the same be termed or used as an alternative to "non-poach agreement" in as much as Healbus.com/ Healbus Ambulance Service is a public site and all information posted by Healbus Ambulance Service goes to the public domain except information / data which is specifically assigned a non-public / private character.
Any agreement for a subscription / usage entered into by Healbus Ambulance Service does not confer exclusivity of service on any subscriber / user.
Healbus Ambulance Service will not be party to any legal proceedings between a user (e.g. a subscriber) and a party contracted through the site. In case Healbus Ambulance Service is implicated in any legal proceedings, costs will be recovered from the party that names Healbus Ambulance Service. Healbus Ambulance Service however will abide with any court order served on it through due process. Healbus Ambulance Service controls and operates this Platform from its headquarters in Bhubaneswar and makes no representation that the materials on Healbus Ambulance Service are appropriate or available for use in other locations. If you use this Website from other locations, you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws including but not limited to the export and import regulations of other countries. In case a person using the world wide web/internet receives a spam or virus which includes a link to Healbus Ambulance Service or to any other site maintained, operated or owned by Healbus Ambulance Service, it should not be held responsible for the same. Healbus Ambulance Service assumes no responsibility for such mails.
The services provided by the websites maintained, operated or owned by Healbus Ambulance Service do not extend to acting as an agent (express or implied) on behalf of any subscriber or user.
Healbus Ambulance Service has no agents and does not operate through any agents save for those specifically mentioned on the home page of the website.
The Terms and conditions mentioned above regulate the usage of Healbus Ambulance Service. Any person using Healbus Ambulance Service in violation of the stipulations contained in the Terms and Conditions of Healbus Ambulance Service shall render himself/herself liable to appropriate action in a court of law both civil and criminal.
If any dispute arises between a user/users and Healbus Ambulance Service arising out of use of Healbus Ambulance Service or thereafter, in connection with the validity, interpretation, implementation or alleged breach of any provision of these Terms and Conditions, the dispute shall be referred to a sole arbitrator who shall be an independent and neutral third party identified by the Company. Decision of the arbitrator shall be final and binding on both the parties to the dispute. The place of arbitration shall be Bhubaneswar, India. The Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996 as amended, shall govern the arbitration proceedings.
Healbus.com, Healbus Ambulance Service India, HEALBUS AMBULANCE SERVICE and Healbus Ambulance Service are used interchangeably and are synonymous.
ADDITIONALLY, BASIS SERVICES CHOSEN, CERTAIN PRODUCT/SERVICE SPECIFIC CONDITIONS MAY APPLY. For more information about terms and conditions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org before subscribe to any a Paid Services
Note: The terms in this agreement may be changed by Healbus Ambulance Service at any time. Healbus Ambulance Service is free to offer its services to any client/prospective client without restriction.